How can we make LEAN Coffee more than just a counselling session?
Andrew facilitated the session, using a facilitation technique, called “Remember The Future” made popular by Innovation Games
What does the Sydney LEAN coffee group want to achieve by year end 2013?
The group came up with the following heavenly backlog:
- Take learnings from the group and apply in their work environments to get “Tangible Performance Improvement”
- Leverage the Network to get employment opportunities.
- Improve Facilitation Skills, using techniques such as:
- Defining Problem/Vision – Design Thinking
- Project Inception workshops
- Contribute Valuable Learnings back to the group
- Techniques for Manageing Tech Debt
- Evaluate onshore / offshore configurations
- Launch a product using Lean Coffee as the product owner
- Business has a better appreciation of team
Starting from our highest priority item:
- Take learnings from the group and apply in their work environments to get “Tangible Performance Improvement”, which lead to the discussion about Metrics. How will we measure the “Tangible Performance Improvement” when using techniques introduced at the Lean Coffee Meetups.
Watch this space. Lets see if we can eat our own dogfood.